Write For Us
Note: We’re not accepting guest posts at the moment. Please get back to us after 3 months.
Are you interested in writing for a fast-growing SaaS Blog?
We’re ramping up our activities at the Automate.io’s Blog and are inviting guest writers to contribute for the same.
No worries if you aren’t a non-profit content creator, you can still fill in the form and we’ll review your application 🙂
What topics do we generally write about?
Round up posts on Web Apps, Product Description type of content, Productivity, E-Commerce, Marketing & Sales Tech Stack, etc. are the broad target areas for our blog. Visit our blog for a better picture – https://automate.io/blog
If you’re not sure what topic to write on, never mind. We have a couple of topics in mind that we wish to publish, so fill in the form and we’ll map you with a topic.
Who is this for?
We’re looking for someone who is well versed with SaaS B2B writing, has a sense of SEO optimized writing & experience using web apps of the categories mentioned above.
(Ex: Salesforce, Mailchimp, Facebook Lead Ads, ActiveCampaign, Hubspot, Trello, Asana, Shopify, etc.)
- No sales promotion/self-promotion of apps that you work for. We don’t entertain affiliate links too.
- No content will be accepted that has been published somewhere else. Please apply only if you wish to contribute unique content.
- It should be a well-researched & cited article. You should ensure to add actionable takeaways for the audience.
- Please give credits to relevant links & images if you’ve sourced it.
- Your final article must be SEO optimized.
- Make sure you create context and add not more than one backlink to your website. If not contextual, we’ll remove it & add it in the author bio.